SAHMot-sari is happy and excited to be nominated for the Liebster Award, thanks to Jamie of The Juneau Home.
Liebster is a German word for dearest, which can also mean sweetest, kindest, beloved, sweetheart, etc. The main purpose of the Liebster Award is to help new bloggers connect, encourage and support each other, and build a sense of community. There are rules for the Leibster award, but they can vary with each nomination.
- Thank the blog that nominated you and link back to them
- Answer 11 questions from the blogger that nominated you
- Tell readers 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate up to 11 bloggers to receive the award next
- Give your new nominees questions to answer about themselves when they post their nomination
The Liebster Award is supposed to be a fun award, so if you’re nominated, I hope you enjoy it too instead of feeling pressured to keep it going. I think it would really be nice to keep it going though! In my case, it took many weeks to finally complete the lists, so I’m just posting this now. Lol. Anyway, let’s work together to highlight and credit favorite new up and coming blogs within the blogging community, shall we? Continue reading “SAHMot-sari just got nominated!”